Friday 8 April 2011

Catch Up....






I've not been too good at keeping this thing rolling, so am now going to try and make more effort. Been really busy over the past couple of months...doing lots of events including travelling to London for 5 days to the Country Living Spring Fair - hard work!!!!!Also been attending my usual craft fairs with Living Heritage and enjoying been out in the country with the fresh air and chatting with people!! And have recently been concentrating on my website and internet based work to promote my stuff - so all in all a fairly busy year. It was nice to have a month off after Christmas and to recharge the batteries.
I am really looking forward to the summer months with new shows and new products - which are going well at the shows so far... have a look on the website and my new facebook page to catch up with the new stuff :) www.madaboutnature.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures of your fab products!

    I hope you don't mind but I've tagged you over at my blog. I was tagged and it looked like fun, I hope you'll join in too :)

    ReplyDelete